Exchange short text messages.
- Flash-SMS - a message is displayed as a scrolling text and usually disappears after closed.
- Delayed SMS delivery - you can put off the message delivery for a certain period.
- SMS delivery report get a delivery notification (Applicable for the phones with no default delevery/read message (such as iOS)).
- Maximum number of SMS characters, including digits, spaces and punctuation marks makes up: Latin - 160 symbols, Cyrillic - 70 symbols.
- An SMS can be received during a call and even when a phone is switched off or unreachable. In this case a message is received by Message center buffer and is stored there until the phone is swithed on but not longer than 168 hours. An SMS can be stored, deleted or forwarded to another recepient.
The service is provided to all velcom customers.
To send a message, use your standard phone application
How to use additional SMS features
Flash-SMS To send a flash-SMS, start your message with: *!# message text
Delayed SMS delivery For delayed SMS delivery, start your message with: */=N# message text, where N is a time period in minutes, after which your SMS will be delivered. Maximum delay period is 23 hours.
SMS delivery report to receive a delivery report, start your message with: *># message text SMS delivery report example: "SMS from 17:08 is delivered".
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.