Call Forwarding allows to redirect incoming calls to another mobile or landlines number.
- All calls – all incoming calls are redirected to a number you specified;
- Conditional forwarding – incoming calls are redirected to a given number on the following conditions:
- No reply – you don't pick up the call for a certain period (you may specify the exact period);
- On busy – your line is busy and you do not reply the second call.;
- Unreachable – your phone is switched off or you are outside the network range.
You can set Call Forwarding both for mobile and landline numbers. Please choose a suitable forwarding type (all calls or conditional) and input the number which will receive your calls. You can adjust the settings either in you phone or in My velcom.
Call Forwarding works if the following services are available to a customer:
- outgoing calls - for a number from which the calls are redirected;
- incoming calls - for a number to which the calls are directed.
Customers with data plans can adjust forwarding in phone settings only. When International Roaming is activated, all conditional forwarding is canceled by default. Unconditional forwarding is not canceled.
To restore conditional forwarding send a USSD (within Belarus) *117#call key.
The service is available to all customers.
How to activate
- via My velcom;
- in phone settings.
How to deactivate
- via My velcom;
- in phone settings;
- If the service is assigned by the mobile operator, customers can deactivate it in velcom centers or dealer sales points, or by a call to the iquiry line..
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.