velcom Internet Access
Internet Access for velcom customers
To use the service in velcom network you will need:
- a device supporting GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+. Look in our E-shop for phones, tablets and modems;
- to activate the Internet Access service;
- to set up yout phone or modem.
- Internet Access is available for new customers upon contract conclusion and for active customers (if the service has been deactivated), upon activation of a data package or plan change.
- Data packages are changed automatically within 24 hours provided your SIM is active and has a positive balance amount. Until the package is actually changed, monthly payment and data use are charged according to the initial plan rates.
- After deactivation or package change the unused data is canceled.
The service is available for all velcom customers.
You can manage the service:
- via USSD *135#call key (for velcom customers);
- via My velcom (if applicable);
- make a call to 411 inquiry line;
- at www.velcom.by.
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.