v-banking helps to manage your bank cards safely and comfortably, even if they belong to defferent banks. Pay for goods and services and transfer money from one card to another.
- secure usage of all VISA and Master Cards;
- transfer from one card to another through a phone number of v-banking user from a contact list;
- transfer from one card to another using a recipient card number;
- transfer between your own cards;
- payment for goods and services in ERIP;
- payment reminders;
- money transfer control, regular reports;
- available balance in v-koshelyok.
- issue of v-banking virtual card.
- 0% commission for all payments;
- 1,25% commission for card to card transfer;
- app bonuses: recharge your balance and get 250 MB data.
To perform payments and transfers, internet operations should be available for the your card, and if necessary, a 3D-Secure service enabled.
All customers of Belarusian mobile operators with international payment cards VISA and Master Card issued by any Belarusian bank.
If a commission is charged for an operation, you will see it at the payment/transfer confirmation stage. You will be able to continue or to abort an operation.
Data used by the application is charged according to a current plan or data package rates.
- V-banking application agreement
- Agreement for the provision of remote banking services of "Belgazprombank"
- Contract for the use of “v-coin” electronic money with Belgazprombank JSC dd.April 04,2017
- Contract for the use of “v-coin” electronic money with Belgazprombank JSC dd.June 10,2019
- Regulations of payment system using “v-coin” electronic money
- The procedure for transferring funds payable to charity foundations by sending SMS to shortcode and USSD-requests
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.