If you made a mistake while recharging your balance, and the money was transfered to a wrong number, you can apply for a refund.
USSD requests *141*7#call key or My velcom applications are approved only if they satisfy the following requirements:
- there are no more than 2 different digits in a wrong number compaired to the correct number;
- the correct number belongs to a private customer, including PRIVET customers;
- payment amount does not exceed 30 BYN;
- the payment was made not earlier than 14 days ago;
- the total number of requests from one customer per month does not exceed
The refund application is reviewed for 3 working days. As a result, you will receive a notification to your contact number.
You should keep the receipt until the payment is refunded.
In other cases, please address velcom centers (if a wrong payment was made to a velcom/PRIVET number), or stores of another operators who received an erroneous payment (all required information can be found in the receipt).
Private customers (including PRIVET customers) can personally register an erroneous payment.
How to apply for a refund:
- via USSD *141*7#;
- via My velcom;
- in velcom centers or in dealer offices (you'll need to provide an ID and a receipt).
To register an erroneous payment you will need:
- the correct number
- a wrong number
- the payment date in DDMMYYYYHHMMSS format
- Payment amount (if a commission was charged, the sum should be provided without commision).
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.