Express Payment Cards
You can recharge your balance either in velcom network or in roaming with express payment.
With Express Payment cards you can refill your balance immediately. When you activate the card, your balance is replenished to the amount of a card value.
How to activate an Express Payment card:
- via *141*4# call key;
- via My velcom;
- send a text to 411 (+375296000411 in roaming) with 14-character/ 17-character code, indicated on the card.
Private customers can recharge their balance using an express payment code. An express payment code - is a receipt, with an activation code and activation code method. Express payment codes can be aquired in MART INN supermarkets. You can choose any method of activation. After activation your balance is replenished to the amount of a receipt value.
- Payment by SMS is available if a customer status is Active.
- If payment procedure was incorrect 10 times in a row, a restriction on card activation is applied to the corresponding number for 24 hours. Each next text sent to 411 will be charged but not processed.
- If a customer is in roaming, a notification about top-up is not guaranteed.
- The service is not provided to PRIVET customers, PRIVET Payment Cards are available.
The service is provided to private customers (except for PRIVET customers).
Prices for goods and services are indicated in Belarusian rubles (BYN) inclusive of VAT.