Our values are: Team, Trust, Agility
We work together and use all our common assets and strengths to meet our customers' expectations. It is important for us to be open, transparent and consistent in what we say and do and we speak to customers, colleagues and partners heart-to-heart.
Trust enables an environment where curiosity, openness and collaboration is key. We are open and transparent in what we say and do and are authentic in our conduct and actions.
The digital world does not wait for us to change. We proactively take action, address topics, and take responsibility for them. We are flexible and adapt to new situations quickly.
Integrity & Responsibility
The employees of UE Velcom should base their behavior on the ethical principles of integrity. We have learned that in ACHIEVING business goals it is not only important that we achieve them but also HOW we achieve them.
Responsibility at UE Velcom means to deploy our core business in the best possible way for the benefit of society, our customers, and our employees.
We make a significant contribution to a knowledge-based society and we seek to foster respectful collaboration with all our stakeholders. We grow in a sustainable manner and are committed to the triple bottom line based on an integrative approach to the economic, ecological and social aspects of sustainable management.
Integrity stands above short-term business success. In case of doubt, we would rather forgo concluding certain contracts than entering into business, which conflicts with our principle. For us integrity means far more than simply implementing rules and guidelines. It is a question of our corporate culture
On the pages for Code of Conduct and Code of Conduct for Contractors you can find the rules that explain the way for us to conduct ourselves properly. It summarizes the most important considerations and rules that apply to all of our employees.
The Code of Conduct contains information on::
- fair dealings
- conflict of interests
- gifts and personal advantages
- protection of corporate assets
- violations against the Code of Conduct
- communicating the Code of Conduct
- whistle-blower principles including contact information
What we want...
- business success on an honest basis: 100% clean business
- long-term cooperation with partners who share our basic attitude
- clear and open words, to prevent misunderstandings and to do away with them
- active and determined intervention when irregularities occur
- attentive employees who practice what we preach and who are honest, fair und transparent
What we do not tolerate...
- attempts to bribe business partners or public-sector employees
- invitations or gifts to third parties that are related to current invitations to tender or award procedures, or to current legal and administrative proceedings
- remaining silent or looking the other way, if you see violations occurring in your working environment
Our customers, our business partners, our shareholders, our outside creditors and the public expect us to behave with integrity in our business relationships.
In other words: to be honest, fair, transparent.